The Myers Cocktail treats those suffering from chronic ailments such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Asthma.
- Appointments can be made at any time.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the appointment start time receive a full refund, or can to reschedule for another day.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment start time will be charged a $100 cancellation fee, but can still reschedule for another day.
- No-shows lose 100% of the purchase price, and will not be rescheduled if no notice is given.
- An AliveIV.com account is required in order for you to manage your appointments.
The Myers Cocktail was invented by John Myers, M.D., a visionary physician from Baltimore John Hopkins University. His IV infusion cocktail aimed to treat those suffering from chronic ailments such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Asthma.
The Myers Cocktail is on record for having made patients feel more energized for long periods of time and even improved athletic performance. It also established positive results when applied to the treatment of conditions like migraines, fatigue, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergies and cardiovascular disease. For 60 years now it has been used successfully and safely as an intravenous treatment therapy.
Myers Cocktail IV Drip treatment includes:
- 1 Liter of IV fluid
- Vitamin C
- Cost: $269
- Treatment Time: 30 minutes