Travelers “Jet Lag” Revival
Unfortunately, severe jet lag can take days to dissipate. If you are experiencing fatigue, headaches or unfavorable sleeping patterns and general malaise, this infusion is for you!
- Appointments can be made at any time.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the appointment start time receive a full refund, or can to reschedule for another day.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment start time will be charged a $100 cancellation fee, but can still reschedule for another day.
- No-shows lose 100% of the purchase price, and will not be rescheduled if no notice is given.
- An AliveIV.com account is required in order for you to manage your appointments.
Jet Lag Relief | I.V. Vitamin Hydration Therapy
Jet lag, aka desynchronosis, is a sleep disorder that can affect those who travel quickly across multiple time zones.
Have you just flown to the US from Europe, The Far East, Australia or other far-flung places? With time change, your body says, “What’s up?” It wants to eat when you tell it to sleep and sleep when you tell it to enjoy the day. If you travel long distance for business or pleasure, IV Doc can help you settle right back on track.
Our Jet Lag Relief IV Vitamin Drip treatment includes:
- 1 Liter of IV fluid
- Anti-inflammatory/Pain Killer
- Multi-Vitamin Cocktail (Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, & Vit C)
- Cost: $369
- Treatment Time: 30 minutes